"Play is a chance for children to practise what they are learning"
Our holiday playscheme offers a fantastic variety of activities during all half terms, Easter, Christmas holidays and 5 weeks during the summer holidays.
The activities we offer are always optional and children still have access to a huge variety of activities including craft, role play, cooking, reading, sports and recreation, construction, small world and gaming.
We plan trips for the children and are most popular have been Thetford forest, bowling, Milton country park, Woburn Safari Park, Milton maize maze, Cherry Hinton park.
We often book workshops for the children including break dancing, zoo lab, go karting, African drumming, circus and magic.
We offer breakfast between 8:00am and 9:00am, a morning snack at 10:30am and an afternoon snack at 3:00pm. Please bring a packed lunch unless stated differently on Play plan.
Prices and more details for forthcoming holiday clubs are available on the following pages:
In the meantime please contact us for more information.
See the downloads page for policies and handbooks
Holiday activities include some amazing themed days:
- Roald Dahl day: Willy Wonka's edible wallpaper, create your own Roald Dahl stories, George's marvellous medicine creating, Bruce Bogtrotters chocolate cake, Roald Dahl story tapes, Roald Dahl stories around a fire and marshmallow toasting.
- Pirate day: create your own treasure map, create your own pirate outfits including swords and hook, search for gold in the sand, Peter Pan cinema club.
- Futuristic: Create robots out of loose parts, junk modelling spaceships and space stations, cardboard box robot outfits, circuit making, robots Vs aliens (capture the flag).
- Roman day: Roman banquet, armour and weapon making, create roman coins to take home, imaginary play; become a roman, woodwork; build a roman city
- Team survival day: children are put into teams and must create shelters, find clothes, make hunting tools, find water and forage for food as well as complete a rage of different mission and objectives. Throughout the day they will learn to make fires using flint and steel, make compasses, learn knot tying and become more aware of the natural resources around them.